LTD Air Tools can help you keep your compressed air tools performing at their best with a regular service.
Our preventative maintenance servicing will keep your air tools working at their optimum levels whilst helping to prevent premature breakages.
Servicing will extend the life of your tools which will save you time and money when you aren't needing to constantly replace broken air tools.
When you make the investment in top quality tools, their lifespan and continued performance will depend on how well they are maintained.
At the minimum, air tools should be professionally serviced at least once per year.
Air tool servicing is carried out in our fully equipped workshop which is located in Coopers Plains, Brisbane. Typically, an air tool service will consist of:
1. The tool is tagged to identify the customer.
2. It is then tested to establish the problem & a baseline.
3. If required, the tool is disassembled, to check for further problems (broken/worn parts, etc.).
4. During the disassembly, the parts are cleaned to remove accumulated dirt & debris that will hinder the tools operation, or cause premature wear.
5. Worn and/or broken parts are replaced.
6, The tool is reassembled, moving parts lubricated, and realigned.
7. The tool is then tested to ensure it is in correct working condition.
For further information or to enquire about air tool repairs and servicing, please submit an online enquiry or call Ian on 07 32744395 or 0413 442 802.